- May 10, 2022
- Posted by: Farzana Suri
- Category: Uncategorized
I met #RobinSharma a year ago at his book launch. It was the best day ever!
I recall the powerful ideas for an extraordinary life from his book – The Success Manifesto.
You can manifest all you want through a simple process of living your life as you want it to be.
- Set aside one hour every morning for personal development matters. Take this quiet period to vitalize and energize your spirit for the productive day ahead. Watch the sun rise once a week or be with nature.
- Every day, take the time to ask yourself the question: “is this the best use of my time and energy?”
- Always remember the key principle that the quality of your life is the quality of your communication
- Laugh for five minutes in the mirror each morning. While the average 4 year old laughs 500 times a day, the average adult is lucky to laugh 15 times a day.
- To enhance your concentration and powers of focus, count your steps when you walk. Take six steps while taking a long inhale, hold your breath for another six steps, and then exhale for six steps.
- You can also build your will-power by restraint in your conduct with others. Speak less (use the 60/40 Rule = listen 60% of the time and speak a mere 40%, if that).
- Remember people’s names and treat everyone well.
- Do something each day to improve yourself and your life. Even a daily enhancement of only 1% will lead to a 30% improvement just four weeks from today.
- Read “As a Man Thinketh” by James Allen. And don’t just read this little book once, read it over and over again.
- The Two Minute Mind is an excellent exercise for developing concentration. Simply stare at the second hand on your wristwatch for two minutes and think about nothing else for that time.
These are my favourite! Which one is yours?